|Degree||Academic Programme||Length of Programme|
|B.Sc.||Applied Chemistry||4 Years|
Applied chemistry has integrated the knowledge of chemistry and different disciplines. This interdisciplinary program is a driving force of technology and innovation development which has an impact on the economy, society, and livelihood of the people in the nation.
Applied Chemistry Program has been developed with the objectives to produce graduates whose expertise lies in the field of chemistry with the ability to apply knowledge and scientific skills to participate in the creation of an innovative prototype.
All graduates are trained to equip with proper English communication skills, professional ethics, disciplines, morality, and the ability to work effectively with others especially in a multicultural society.
- Produce graduates whose expertise lies in the field of chemistry.
- Produce graduates with the ability to apply knowledge and scientific skills to participate in the creation of an innovative prototype.
- Produce graduates with professional ethics, disciplines, and morality.
- Produce graduates with proper English communication skills.
- Produce graduates with the ability to work effectively with others especially in a multicultural society.
- Students in the program have the opportunity to plan their own studies according to their interests in which can complete their studies in a period of 3 and a half years
- Students in the program have the opportunity to undertake short-term research studies at an educational institution abroad or intern in the organization that the student is interested in to provide the work experience that is essential when seeking employment.
- Chemical Analyst and Quality Control Specialist
- Technical Specialist in Scientific and Chemical Products.
- Chemical Designer and Innovator
- Chemist, Laboratory Officer, Chemical Technician, Scientific Officer
- Lecturer in Chemistry Related Field
- Study Master or Doctoral level in Chemistry or related fields.
- Chemical Equipments Sale Representative
- A consultant on the management of safety in the agency's chemical laboratory.
- Freelance in many fields e.g., analysis, testing, and research of scientific products and consultation on the management of safety in the organization's chemical laboratory.
PLO 1: Assume shared responsibility and work with professional ethics, morality, and discipline.
PLO 2: Apply the knowledge and principles of chemistry to explain current topics of interest.
PLO 3: Be able to participate in the creation of innovation in natural products chemistry for commercial and academic benefits
PLO 4: Be self-directed learners, socially adapted in the multicultural societies, and successful in the collaborative works.
PLO 5: Be able to analyse, data interpret, and transfer knowledge by using appropriate digital technology and English communication skills.
PLO 6: Demonstrate laboratory skills suited for the chemical analysis, following the international standard protocols.
- 260,000 Baht per programme
- 32,500 Baht per semester
- Programme Structure
- Bachelor of Science Programme in Applied Chemistry (Cooperative Education)
- Bachelor of Science Programme in Applied Chemistry (Professional Experience)
Total credits: 132 credits (4-year Bachelor’s Degree)
1. General Education Course 30 credits
2. Specific Requirement Course 96 credits
Group A: Professional Experience
2.1 Core Course 27 credits
2.2 Major Required Course 72 credits
1) Major Required Course 54 credits
2) Major Required Course for Professional Experience Group 3 credits
3) Major Elective Course 12 credits
Group B: Co-operative Education or Overseas Training
2.1 Core Course 27credits
2.2 Major Required Course for Co-operative Education or 72 credits
Overseas Training Group
1) Major Required Course 54 credits
2) Major Required Course for Co-operative Education 6 credits
or Overseas Training Group
3) Major Elective Course 9 credits
3. Free Elective Course 6 credits
(Refer to Bachelor of Science Program in Applied Chemistry Year 2020)