|Degree||Academic Programme||Plan||Class||Length of Programme|
|M.Sc.||Biological Science||A1, A2||Mon-Fri||2 Years|
This program is committed to nurture students to become specialized in biological sciences and obtain relevant research skills. Students will be able to apply existing knowledge to extend research questions and/or create innovations with economic value. The students’ works and qualifications will be recognized both nationally and internationally.
- Graduates will acquire knowledge and specialized research skills in bioscience.
- Graduates will integrate the obtained knowledge and expertise in bioscience to create innovation in a way that impacts social, economic and environmental development.
- Graduates will implement professional ethics in scientific practice and will have an attitude of responsibility to the community.
- Graduates will have a strong background in bioscience and will be able to perform research and/or create innovation.
- The program provides scholarships and has established collaborations with both the private sector and renowned universities.
- Graduates will have the opportunity to either work within the private sector or study/work abroad for a short period of time.
- Researchers, scientific staff or assistant researchers in the private and government sectors such as universities, research institutions, regional medical sciences centers, or in any companies operating in the agriculture, food and medical fields
- Lecturers in academic institutions in related fields
- Sales representatives in companies selling chemicals or scientific equipment
PLO1: Graduates have up-to-date knowledge and expertise in bioscience
PLO2: Graduates have a strong background in bioscience and are able to create innovative initiatives that will benefit the economy, community and the environment.
PLO3: Graduates practice ethics in science and have a sense of social responsibility.
- Total Credits Required: 36
- Plan A1: Thesis (36 Credits)
- Plan A2: Coursework (24 Credits) and Thesis (12 Credits)
- Programme Structure
(Refer to Master of Science Program in Biological Science Year 2017)
- A1 = Thesis (not less than 36 credits), no course work
- A2 = Thesis (not less than 12 credits) with course work (not less than 12 credits)
- B = Coursework (No Thesis) with Independent Study (IS) or Special Project (not less than 3 credits but not over 6 credits)