|Degree||Academic Programme||Plan||Class||Length of Programme|
|Ph.D.||Applied Chemistry||1.1, 2.1||Mon-Fri||3 years|
|1.2, 2.2||Mon-Fri||5 years|
The Doctor of Philosophy in Applied Chemistry Program emphasizes producing graduates with advanced knowledge and expertise research in Natural Products Chemistry, Polymer Technology, or Analytical Chemistry to create new knowledge or innovation in related fields with morality and ethics.
The programme’s principal objectives are:
1. To produce graduates having advanced knowledge and integrate research in Chemistry to create new knowledge or innovation published in international journals with morality and ethics.
2. To produce graduates having leadership.
3. To produce graduates having entrepreneurial skills.
4. To produce graduates having English communication.
1. Multi-disciplinary courses
2. Competent supervisor with current research topics.
3. Academic skill training.
4. Partial studentship supports.
4.1 Research/Teaching assistance.
4.2 Tuition fee waive.
4.3. Thesis and conference.
5. National and international collaboration.
6. Oversea training.
1. Academic staff (Teachers, Lecturer, or Researchers).
2. Professional scientist.
1. Graduates possess advanced knowledge and integrate research in Chemistry to create new knowledge or innovation published in international journals with morality and ethics.
2. Graduates possess entrepreneurial skills.
3. Graduates possess leadership.
4. Graduates possess English communication.
- Plan 1.1, 2.1:
- 41,600 Baht per semester
- 249,600 Baht per programme
- Plan 1.2, 2.2:
- 37,440 Baht per semester
- 374,400 Baht per programme
- Plan 1.1: Dissertation (48 Credits)
- Plan 1.2: Dissertation (72 Credits)
- Plan 2.1: Coursework (12 Credits) and Dissertation (36 Credits)
- Plan 2.2: Coursework (24 Credits) and Dissertation (48 Credits)
- Programme Structure
(Refer Doctor of Philosophy Program in Applied Chemistry Year 2017)