|Degree||Academic Programme||Length of Programme|
|B.Eng.||Materials Engineering||4 Years|
Bachelor of engineering program, department of Materials Engineering, is a program that combines the strengths of the materials science and engineering disciplines with the purpose to produce quality materials engineers. The graduates of this program would have the ability to think, analyze and research like a materials scientist. They can also design, plan and perform the production process as a materials engineer. And with concepts of the program that focuses on problem-based learning procedure and promotes self-studying, graduates are developed and trained to possess creative thinking skills, self-discipline, morality and ethics as well as responsibility for both oneself and society, including the ability to effectively work in the industry.
1. Graduates can integrate basic materials science and engineering knowledge in solving problems or in research and development concerning materials production with sustainability.
2. Graduates are able to think and create new materials or innovations that fulfill the needs of the industrial sector, benefiting to the development of the country.
3. Encourage graduates to have lifelong learning skills, being a quality personnel in term of academic skills and teamwork in which they can work well with others, have self-discipline and social responsibility.
1. Learn from actual practices.
2. Practice analytical thinking like a materials scientist and design/plan like an engineer.
3. Combine the strengths of engineering and materials science together.
4. Graduates would obtain "Bachelor of Engineering" degree.
5. Graduates could receive additional wages or benefits (from the base salary) being fluent in foreign languages.
1. Engineers, researchers and developers of materials, in the targeted materials manufacturing industry (S-curve), which satisfies the needs of Thailand development code 4.0, including government agencies and state enterprises.
PLO 1: Students have the ability in solving materials problems and materials development with sustainability in mind.
PLO 2: Students have the ability to integrate materials science and engineering knowledge to solve materials-related problems and conduct materials development research.
PLO 3: Students have social maturity, begin able to adapt, communicate and work with others in many levels of society.
PLO 4: Students have excellent work management skills, using digital tools and technology effectively.
PLO 5: Students have distinctive skills in innovative material design and development as well as entrepreneurship.
- 39,000 Baht per semester
- 312,000 Baht per programme
- Programme Structure
- Bachelor of Engineering Programme in Materials Engineering
Total credits: 132 credits (4-year Bachelor’s Degree)
1. General Education Course 30 credits
2. Specific Requirement Course 96 credits
2.1 Core Course 42 credits
Foundation of Science and Mathematics 24 credits
Foundation of Engineering 18 credits
2.2 Specific Required Course 54 credits
Major Required Course 48 credits
Major Elective Course 6 credits
3. Free Elective Course 6 credits
(Refer to Bachelor of Engineering Program in Materials Engineering Year 2019)